Thursday, March 26, 2009

I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband.

Contrary to popular believes, being a celebrity could be dreadful, and is probably the worst job in the world… as if we, as celebrities, have more than 24 hours a day! (Not to mention we have ZERO privacy in our lives.)

Hmm… why don’t I give you an example to illustrate how we spend a day? Let’s look at what I did last Saturday to deserve this half a million US dollar salary.

Early in the morning, I went fishing with Captain you-know-who on the ‘Flying Dutchman’… He is a great story teller, but can be really annoying at times. (Btw, he always thinks he is the coolest guy in the Carribean…)


Then, by 9am, I had to get into the office and be ready to tackle the next crime. Call us the Andy-s Partners.

Later, I had a lunch date with Ayumi in the park. Oops, here are the paparazzi. Let’s put on a fake-smile, and spend the next 30 minutes explaining: “No, she is not my girlfriend!”



Immediately after the lunch, I got a call from Jay. Oh, he was having a concert at that time, and wanted me to make a cameo appearance because Jolin had a food poisoning… Alright alright…



As a preparation for my next piano duet showdown with Jay, I decided to take a piano lesson with Lang Lang. It was him who taught me how to play with passion, how to play to impress!


Late afternoon, I thought I should head outdoor to catch some evening breeze. Having known him for years, Tiger is always just one phone call away for a golfing session.

Before the day drew to a close, I called two of my best buddies out for a Karaoke session to unwind myself. We thoroughly enjoy ourselves there!

By the time we finished our supper, it was well past midnight. Dragging the tired body to bed, I barely had enough time to recharge myself before the next dawn!

zzZZzzZZ...

Now, who said being a celebrity is all glamour and no work?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home