Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First rant of the blog?

Dear diary,

Its me again... Writing blog during office hour... It is not that I've no work to do in the office, its just that there is a sudden urge to rant...

Monday, I fell sick... Fever, cough, headache, flu, all came together...
Ironically, it is at the time when I was ill and weak, that I found out who really cares about me... Thanks for those calls and messages... and you are my best friends ever... A friend indeed is a friend in need? That's so true!

Second thing to rave about is, perhaps I should stop telling people who am I working for, what sort of jobs am I doing...
It is rather disheartening when you first met someone, or met a friend who you hasn't seen for years, and within few minutes, they started to ask you for insiders news in investment. It is not that I know of any, and even if I do, I do also have the integrity to abide by the work ethics... Sorry to disappoint, mate! Perhaps it would be easier to make real friends if I'm not working in this field.

Alright.. lunch time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home