Friday, January 02, 2009

2nd day of 2009

The year 2009 continued to be eventful for me... Here's what happened:

Early morning till 5.15pm: Did nothing in the office as most people were still away and projects are on hold.

5.15pm - 6pm: One of the first to rush out of office, stucked in traffic jam, and took me 45 minutes to drive a mile, from office to the Pavilion.

6pm - 7pm: Finally managed to meet up with Nicki! (After several rain-checks from both sides...) Really really pleased to catch up with you Nicki, and you are one of the most talented and natural investment bankers that I've met... Lehman has faltered, but I doubt you would... All the best! and have a safe flight back to London...
(Brief intro of Nicki: one of my best friends in the uni; my CFO's for our company - Fusion Diagnostic (haha.. are we still in the competition this year?); extremely smart girl; ultra international background; speaks perfect english!)

7.30pm - 10pm: Met up with another group of friends, Logan, Evona and her sister, for dinner at Kenny Rogers Berjaya Times Square... Glad to meet you guys too! and I agree, Nando's chicken are wayyyyyy tastier...
(Brief intro of Logan: one of the resident at Prince of Wales 9; passionate in Geology; very resourceful person; travelled alone in Peru for a month, and had lots of young admirer there!
Evona: very tall and pretty... one of the luckiest student to get into Beit Hall first year in Imperial, high-achiever as a Mech Eng.er...)

10pm - 12.30am: Third meeting of the evening... with Ru, who I haven't met for 2 months. Had a drink with her and some of her friends... These people are really 'fei'... Fun to be with!
(OK, some people would be mad if they found out I was in wangsa maju but didn't call them out... haha)

By midnight, I realised that I was too tired to go on another meeting... and I guess I'll probably spend the next day recuperating at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home