Thursday, June 18, 2009

I hate my internet!!

ARGHHHH... I'm seriouly losing my patience over the internet service i get here...

I'm paying RM98 a month, and i was promised a 3.6mbps WIFI service... When i do the speedtest... i've never get anything more than 0.8mbps... not even A QUARTER of what i was promised?!?!?!!! What's wrong with all these crooks in Malaysia??

Why can't we have something like this???????


10mbps for 5 pounds, 20mbps for 10 pounds, and 50mbps for 35 pounds!! and i can assure you, when they promise 10mbps, they mean it... if you dont get at least 50% of the speed 80% of the time... you get a full refund!!!
So, what's wrong with Malaysia?? i'm paying... RM98, or 18 pounds, for 3.6mbps... (no.. actually it is 0.8mbps)...
Hopefully DiGi will be able to come up with something better than this... I've seen them promoting their wifi services quite heavily... Let's wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home